A Researcher’s Guide
After completing this module, participants will be able to:
- Understand the uses and rationale for RGS.
- Identify who can use the RGS and how it is applied to single and multi-centre research.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of the RGS Users and understand the security matrix around these roles.
- Understand how to establish a profile, register a project, and add sites and team members.
- Navigate through the portal and understand the ethics and governance workflow processes.
Why Should You Complete the RGS Course?
Some feedback from our online participants on the ‘best aspects’ of this course:
“Detailed instructions for all parts of the RGS process I can refer back to later”
“Very clear,easy to navigate.”
“Detailed and can be used as a future resource. Great videos.”
“Concise and clear. Good use of visuals and clickable links to open PDFs, websites, further material.”
“The learning material were clear and well presented”
“The content was helpful and covered most of the relevant material”