By the end of the module participants will be able to:
1. Explain the value of a systematic approach to literature searching to your research strategy, both in formulating and answering a research question.
2. Demonstrate your competence to perform a basic literature search.
3. Describe ways to refine a literature search.
4. Explain the value of citation analysis in evaluating literature.
5. List methods for keeping up to date via alerts.
6. Describe the role of reference management software in research writing.