Literature Searching and Management
Take your literature searching skills to the next level with this online interactive course. With real interactive literature search examples, you’ll learn how to conduct a literature search with a systematic approach and refine your search for the best results. You’ll gain the competence to perform a comprehensive literature search, understand the value of citation analysis, and stay up to date with the latest research. We’ll also cover the role of reference management software in research writing.
Perfect for busy health researchers, this course allows you to exit and resume at any point, making it easy to fit into your schedule.
By the end of the module participants will be able to:
1. Explain the value of a systematic approach to literature searching to your research strategy, both in formulating and answering a research question.
2. Demonstrate your competence to perform a basic literature search.
3. Describe ways to refine a literature search.
4. Explain the value of citation analysis in evaluating literature.
5. List methods for keeping up to date via alerts.
6. Describe the role of reference management software in research writing.